News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have this RLB gorget in my collection since some time ago, but untill now I can not find any further information about why is marked with two KM control stamps on both metal clips of the backside, see picture.

Were there RLB units intregreated on any of german army branch?. Any help would be great.

Thanks and regards from Spain.

Eduardo

I agrre with you Gordon, but this is real and have two diferent Kriegsmarine control stamps with eagle and M on left side and roman numbers on the right side.

The only information that have be able to find is that the units of the Warndienst of RLB were integrated on the Kriegsmarine Helferinen air service units, could they mantein this gorget and stamped by the navy depots latter??,...., I really don't know, but for me is one of the most interesting items in my collection.

If anybody has any idea about this item and his history please tell me.

Regards.

Eduardo