News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen,

Just put a bid in as a shot in the dark on this little beauty and I won it. I find it to be one of the more unique medals I've ever had in my possession. Unfortunately, the front has been scraped and most of the lettering on the back has seen the same fate. I believe it to be a Military award however, I can't a find reference to it anywhere in my files. Have any of you seen one quite like this or know of it's origin? I look forward to hearing what "those in the know" have to say.

Kind Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister

Kevin,

I agree with your assessment. Probably a disgruntled second place recipient. LOL! Shoot, I have a German/English Dictionary on my PC and should have looked up the word, Kegel and put two and two together. :speechless: Sorry guys for the false alarm. It really is an ornate piece. Would you Guys guess the timeline of when it was manufactured as in the late 1800's to turn of the Century?

Heiko, thank you as well!

Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister