News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I don't like this one. Might be the photo but looks like the Makers name and location has been scratched into or has been engraved or stamped into the decoration. As far as I know (but I could be wrong, Sascha Weber's Das Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, states the same as I think) the name of the maker Ernst L. Muller and Pforzheim were not imprinted in the back, but the letters lay on the decoration (gepragt as they say in germany). Don't know the right English terms but the letters belong to be in higher relief on the back of the decoration.

Edited by Wilco

I don't like this one. Might be the photo but looks like the Makers name and location has been scratched into or has been engraved or stamped into the decoration. As far as I know (but I could be wrong, Sascha Weber's Das Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, states the same as I think) the name of the maker Ernst L. Muller and Pforzheim were not imprinted in the back, but the letters lay on the decoration (gepragt as they say in germany). Don't know the right English terms but the letters belong to be in higher relief on the back of the decoration.

It's a trick of the light or my bad photos. The letters are NOT scratched in or engraved, they are in relief or raised. I will try to take more shots in the morning.

It's a trick of the light or my bad photos. The letters are NOT scratched in or engraved, they are in relief or raised. I will try to take more shots in the morning.

Wow, so you can see how even a photo can trick a person.

If that's the case, I can agree with Mike, for certainty I shall await the photos.