News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

In search for a 2/NSG 7 pilot

Hello

I'm looking for information around a Flugzeugf?hrerabzeichen I purchased. I can tell from the feldpostnr L49178 scrached on it that it belongs to 2/NSG 7 after the 1/1 -44. Now I need som help/pointers regarding the name that is very faintly scrached on the backside.

Does someone know if a pilot with the name Lener was attached to 2/NSG 7?

That is at least what I after many hours can get from the name. Almost 100% sure of a 5 letter name ending with ner and Le is 85% certain.

Also any information regarding 2/Nsgr 7 and the Hs126 and Fiat CR 42 they flew is most welcome, I have the basic from Michael Holms WEBsite The LW 33-45. Would also love some pointers where to look for more information about 2/NSG7.

Thanks in advance!

Peter

• 3 months later...

Rick,

I am very sorry not replying to you answere to me, sorry for my rudeness. :blush:

I do not own a scanner and taking it to work to use the scanners there is not an option. The scratching is very faint and I togheter with a local dealer have tried several things to make out the name but with no luck so far. Sooner or later I will get myself a good scanner and I will be back then.

Again sorry.

Peter

Guest Rick Research

Buy an Epson (NO OTHER KIND!!!) scanner. Believe me-- look at all the scans posted here.

A scanner pays for itself with one good answer, or one bad purchase prevented. One good scan, and you get answers. No scans.... :sleep:

A picture is worth 1,000 words. You have GOT to have a scanner, and nothing is easier to use for our needs than an Epson. :cheers:

Rick,

I will have a look at the funny brand, thank you for the advice. The only problem I have with that is if I buy one, I would have to do so in big black sunglasses and a big black hat, I work for HP and they would kill me if they found out..... :ninja:

Take care

Peter