News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hess Verlag - preprinted documents - a listing project

Hello,

Some of you have award documents, flight logs, etc .... and whatever printed stuff from the named printer;

Hess Verlag - Braunschweig-M?nchen

As i am a Luftwaffe collector (more specified glider related material) i have found that the following numbers are found:

Lager nr. 133 : Segelflugbuch (glider planes)

Lager nr. 134 : Flugbuch (motorized planes)

Both are Luftwaffe related.

The indication, Lager nr. does point towards a very large ammount of preprinted documents and a well organized company who did a lot of work for the military.

I would be very interested to gather a insight in wich other preprinted documents from this company ar eknown, as well as the representing Lager nr.

So please add whatever you can, i will browse through my collection in order to see iff i can find more of this company as i am certain that award documents are also known and into teh collection.

Cordial greetings,