News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Need information on a French officer

Roeland

Hello,

could anybody help me on this one, I would like to know more about Chef de bataillon Barto-Jos? Vitobello.

I would like to know because I bought this medal/award in 2005 which he received on the 11th of march 2004.

I have found information on the medal, but would like to know more about it's receiver, dat of birth,his carreer, other medals etc.

thanks!

Commandement de l'Enseignement Militaire Superieur Scientifique et Technique

vbjag6.jpgvbj2uq5tq4.jpg

Hello Roeland

This officer went through one of the teaching programs of the French War College (College de l'enseignement militaire sup?rieur de l'Arm?e de terre) and received this medal as a member his class.

He probably is still on active duty. His whereabouts will be considered as private, as for any other person. The only suggestion that comes to mind is to write him a letter stating your request, asking that it be forwarded to him.

The adress should probably be :

CNE B.J. VITOBELLO

Ancien auditeur de l'Enseignement militaire sup?rieur scientifique et technique de l'Arm?e de terre.

Promotion 2004

Ecole militaire

F.75007 PARIS.

with the mention VEUILLEZ FAIRE SUIVRE.

Make sure your adress is on the enveloppe, in case they feel they cannot comply.... and hope for the best.

Good luck !

Regards

Veteran