News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Deutchland Erwache Tinnie - 10th Anniversary of the Weimar Party Rally July 1926-1936

Hi everyone,

I did a bit of research on my first tinnie i just bought. It is a 10th Anniversary of the Weimar Party Rally July 1926-1936 (10 J?hrige Wiederkehr des Reichsparteitages Weimar 1926) by G.Danner of M?hlhausen, Th?ringen.

It seems that there are actually 2 makers of this tinnie, the other being H.Wernstein. This can be seen in Ulric Of England's excellent book Deutschland Erwache.

Is my assumption correct? Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :cool:

By G.Danner

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Weimar

1.jpg

2.jpg

Kai Winkler's

3.jpg

4.jpg

Another Dealer's

5.jpg

Cheers,

Ibrahim,

Singapore.

Edited by Ibrahim Ahmad

Ibrahim I might also add that they were also made of zinc and solid. Here is my Wernstein in need of its" bi-annual pest removal. Any mention of this type in the book you have? Robert

Hi Robert,

Thank You for the reply.Thats a very interesting tinnie and it matches close to the one shown below.

If ever you wish to sell it, please PM me.

13.jpg

Cheers,

Ibrahim,

Singapore.

Well I have shown my 2 badges on the WAF link you have provided above, which I started.

Still have'nt bought a silver one, but will one day.. one of the nicest daybadges made IMO.

Would like to get the Danner maker marked one too, now that you've mentioned it.

C