Bayonet Evaluation

bsweeney

A friend of mine has an excellent German Alosco dress bayonet with no engraving. The bayonet has a brown leather frog, undamaged sheaf with only minor paint loss, and with a green and silver portepee. The portepee is on a black leather strap that is unbroken and in an overall very good state of preservation. The blade is chromed with only very slight scuffing and high edge in/out marks ?really very beautiful condition. The grips are black plastic with what look like correct rivets and the handle is alloy with chrome coat that is roughly 97% or very little finish loss to it. I am sorry I have no photos for you, but I will see if I can arrange with him to photo it next week. This piece is a real beauty! I am sorry I do not have any photos, I will try to photo the item by next week!

I was hoping some of you would give me your honest opinion ?based on my description? of what a ROUGH value on this should be?

Thanks' to all!