News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

videotstitle0ch5frame77jl8.png

Hi Gents,

The WAF Equipment forum has just posted this photo (courtesy of Petr from Europe, showing some GI's examining a flight helmet

with the short cable which they have found in a V1 manned flying bomb. I hope it is ok to post the photo here as well, the thread

for this on the WAF, and the Bf 110 photo that I mentioned earlier is also on that thread if anyone wants to see it, but the 110

photo isn't too conclusive, as Jos points out, the lead may be wound behind the pilots back in that photo, but this one would

appear to clinch it that they did indeed exist during WW2...

Bob

Hello!

Now we are sure with this photo.This photo show short-lead exist during ww2.

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I HOPE Luftwaffe Collectors post Flight Helmet from the collection.Nice to see any type of flight helmet?

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Hello!

Please post your Flight Helmet to compare. :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep