News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen,

At the recent SOS in Louisville, I bought a group of documents to a Kapit?n zur See Gustav Guido Franz Charles Luppe. While there is a lot of very interesting material among the documents, so far I have been able to determine that the award documents to his Iron Cross first and second class along with the document to his Saxon Albert Order have gone separate ways; so I am asking if anyone out there has these documents, would they be interested in (1) selling them or (2) providing me with copies?

Also, I have noticed that my fellow Forum members have an incredible ability to find pictures of even relatively obscure Imperial German personalities; so if anyone can provide pictures of Kapit?n Luppe, I would be most grateful.

Thank you,

Wild Card

Guest Rick Research

I've got him with

RAO4Kr, XXV, 1897, SA3aKr, and Italian Muarice&Lazarus 4 before the war. EK1,2, OK 1,2, BMV3X, AK, and L?H during the war.

In 1928 he was living at Josefinenstrasse 2, Prinz-Ludwigs-H?he, M?nchen-Gladbach with his wife Elisabeth (born 2.4.18XX), per the MOV directory. He was MOV member #1571. Not listed in 1931-- when many dropped out because ofthe Depression, but I find no further mention of him, so he may have died though only born in 1872.

I believe he was the son of Oberrealschule Direktor Dr.phil. Gustav Luppe and M. May. His brother Dr.jur Hermann Luppe was Oberb?rgermeister of Nuremberg from 1920-1933.