News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ID Photo

Sivart

This is a photo of what I think is an airforce general, I have about 15 others of the same man. I have no idea who he is, anyone recognize him? I place the photo in the early 1990's or earlier, other photos in this set show the flag without the writing between the stars. I have other photos, I will post a few others in time.

W/ flag in background and Saddam's medals displayed

Man I love the poster with Saddam wearing his Military Dress Uniform and all of his medals......

I would pay a bundle for that poster:

The Iraqi flag is pre 1991

It has the Tomb of the Martyr blue shell flag pole end: My Iraqi friend has them for sell in Bagdad, Iraq:

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Same general with a boy in uniform, wearing a bravery medal??????

I wonder what the boy did it would be a great piece of history to know: It reminds me of when Hitler came out of his Bunker to award a German boy the Iron Cross while the Russians push to Berlin......

Thank you so much:

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Post #1 is of an Iraqi Air Force Lt. General. Have seen him somewhere before but cannot recall who he is. Might have been one of the 55 most wanted,

Bryan

All of these photos are very nice: I would love to have them in my collection:

I love the one with the saddam poster in the Back ground

Lorenzo

Here are 4 from around 10,000-15,000 (give or take a few) file photos that I brought back in 2004. From left to right they are a one star Republican Guard general, another one star general who is either RG or Regular Army but I think he is RG as the pic came from a RG building and then a pair of Air Force one stars,

Bryan

are all of these your photos?

It is one of the best collections of Iraqi military individuals I have every seen: very nice........... :love:

Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for the kind words. I got lucky back in 03-04 in Taji and managed to save quite a few photos and files from being burned or dumped. File photos I have 1000s and 1000s and have been trying to sort them out,

Bryan

Lorenzo

Man can you share the wealth: I would love to take some of them off your hands for some big$.

Awesome collection of Original Photos:

I would love to read some of the files with the pictures that goes along with it.......

Lorenzo