News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Officer photo again

Hi,

Here is one my new photo what arrived after 1,5 months trip on the post :speechless1: .

Any information about this man would be great. Unfortunitly ribbon bar dont look very "interesting". Was he NCO in WW1? Also because its look like there is no WW2 awards, I think this photo is made 30-s. Am I right?

049720437a18cc_l.jpg

Ribbon bar closer:

0497205599fb23_o.jpg

Thanks for helping!

Regards,

Noor

Guest Rick Research

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :love::love::love:

Absolutely SPLENDID photo of a Bahnschutzpolizei officer! :jumping::jumping::jumping:

He is an "Oberleutnant" rank here, but there is no way to tell what he was in the 1914 war.

Ribbon bar is

1914 Iron Cross

Hindenburg Cross X

25 Years Treudienst civil service cross (so this is from mid-1938 on)

Hungarian WW1 Commemorative Medal

Actually, this is a PERFECT example of the type of uniformed "civil servant" with that Treudienst Cross that I could use in the Ribbon Bar Article

<a href="http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?autocom=galler...q=sc&cat=25" target="_blank">http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?autocom=galler...q=sc&cat=25</a>

with your permission. :cheers:

This is one of the MANY Third Reich organizations I have NO ribbon bar portraits for. When we see a group with one of these Treudienst crosses we think: school teacher, town hall employee, railways worker....

well, THIS guy ';worked" the railways alright!

Thank you again Rick :jumping:

I wasn't sure about the second ribbon and third ribbon device. So, its more then a common combination. Rick, you have good trained eye for the ribbons :wacky:

Of course you can use my photo for your project - no problem at all!! :beer:

Edited by Noor

No problem at all! Its my pleasure help you as well :cheers: .

Here is another civilain photo from Weimar period (1931). Maybe you can read out the name on the back and can give me some extra information about him please? Why this stahlhelm badge on the collar? Also of course you can use this one as well for your work!

Looks like nice medal bar with the vet organisation awards:

1. EK2

2. FAM bronze?

3. FAM silber?

4. Deutsche Ehrendenkm?nze des Weltkrieges der Deutschen Ehrenlegion

5. Kyffhaufer bund medal

04986459c78508_l.jpg

04986481a0c80c_l.jpg

Guest Rick Research

That's a Stahlhelm organization uniform, so that is an insignia and not a badge on his collar. They didn't developo the pinback "Gold party Badge" style pocket badges until the Nazis took over.

The SFAM must be in front of the BFAM, but the bronze one has a brand new shiny finish in this photo so they both look the same. :cheers:

The backs says

To my dear Heinrich

in memory of Christmas 1931

from your good

Fritz

(in) Kirchberg 24.12.31