News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A small selection of Erinnerungsabzeichen (retired pilot badge). This type of badge is a little thin in my collection for some reason,I am looking for a issue stamped Juncker of the same ,anyone have one for sale !! The badges are 800 silber Juncker piece (why is it that all Juncker marked retired badges have the C E Juncker mark erased just leaving the crescent and 800? All the ones I have seen are like that . Why ?? The other ones are tombak Maybauer and a screw back which if you look closely has a battered air gunner badge crown replacing the existing one. Maybe he had his damaged air gunner crown put on to his retired badge for remembrance ? The halbgrosse is 800 silber. The cloth embroidered piece is interesting and one of my favorites, it measures 140mm by 90mm maybe from a veterans flag or pennant or even an Ordenkissen for a dead pilot. Chain stitched in german colours red,white and black.

Ferg1.

008.jpg

009-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

A small selection of Erinnerungsabzeichen (retired pilot badge). This type of badge is a little thin in my collection for some reason,I am looking for a issue stamped Juncker of the same ,anyone have one for sale !! The badges are 800 silber Juncker piece (why is it that all Juncker marked retired badges have the C E Juncker mark erased just leaving the crescent and 800? All the ones I have seen are like that . Why ?? The other ones are tombak Maybauer and a screw back which if you look closely has a battered air gunner badge crown replacing the existing one. Maybe he had his damaged air gunner crown put on to his retired badge for remembrance ? The halbgrosse is 800 silber. The cloth embroidered piece is interesting and one of my favorites, it measures 140mm by 90mm maybe from a veterans flag or pennant or even an Ordenkissen for a dead pilot. Chain stitched in german colours red,white and black.

Ferg1.

Hi Fergus,

can you show the back of the screw back piece.

Thank

Alex