News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kriegsmarine buttons ?

Hi

I need help with some buttons, that I found at a flea market today. The seller believed that they where fairly new, but I noticed the markings on the reverse, and what appears to be a year of manufacture. I don't know a lot about buttons, but I took a chance, since they cost allmost nothing. The buttons are silver in colour, and not gold. I would appreciate any help.

All the best

Snoopy

Guest Rick Research

Are they Feldgrau painted? Definitely (19)41. Looks like naval land forces PAINT finish to me.

Snoopy,

Sorry but I was not able to find time to look in my reference material for info on these buttons. We have just moved and I am still unpacking boxes. Also left home yesterday to spend a couple of weeks in Canada with our daughter before returning to Budapest by way of two weeks in Italy. I'll try and remember to look when I get home. Might take a few days as we still did not have an internet connection before we left.

Regards,

Gordon