News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

GERMAN U-BOAT BADGE - ORIGINAL?

I just want to say THANKS for this topic. I own a beautiful framed print of Otto Kretschmer sinking Patrolus und Laurentic.The seller had it framed,double matted and there is a U-Boat badge on the lower frame.I always thought it was a cheap fake.But this topic showed me were to look ,without taking the frame apart to look at the back of the badge.Damn if it is a real one, as per the ribbons on the wreath. This print is one of the first things I bought on Ebay and one of my prized autographs.Thanks again,Vati.

Unfortunatly I can't figure out how to lower my pixel rating so I can post pictures in this website//////????

The images I posted only used approx 2/3 of the allowed size. I'm sure the images you have can easily be uploaded onto this website. Firstly, make sure the image is saved as "jpeg" format, then if necessary try using "paint" which is on almost every computer. Open the image with paint and then use the "image" tab and "resize/skew" to reduce the size of the image as necessary.