News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

3 Imperial Medals

censlenov

Just got these three lovelies in today (or at least i hope they're lovlies)

I believe they are the medal for the russo turkish was of 1828-29, The 40 year middle asia war and an Alexander the 3rd bravery medal.

I didn't pay very much for these so i would really appreciate honest opinions on whether or not they appear authentic. I can send higher res pics to email accounts if requested.

Secondly, i was wondering what the current market would place on these as a value.

A couple other questions i have are:

Should the bravery medal be numbered or did they not number the alexander 3rd medals?

The Bravery and middle asia medals appear to be contemporary to one another as they show very similar manufacture characteristics is this common or is it a sign of a sure fake.

I'm new to this field and focus more on Soviet era medals and orders so this will be a learning curve.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

Cheers

Chris