News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some MfS equipment

Hello,

in the following I will try to show you some bit and pieces from Mr. Mielkes firm. (if it works)

Regards

Frank

First photo will show Radio and different tools which were used for every day work.

Letter opened by MfS. In earlier times they opened letters and closed them with paper seals. Later the letters were opened with special Instruments. So nobody found out that the letter had been opened.

Guest Rick Research

I must congratulate you on saving so many items other people would simply like to forget. Your collection should be the basis for a national "Zeitgeschichte" historical museum. You have been saving so much that has been thrown away.... :cheers:

I must congratulate you on saving so many items other people would simply like to forget. Your collection should be the basis for a national "Zeitgeschichte" historical museum. You have been saving so much that has been thrown away.... :cheers:

The photographs were taken in a museum where I was allowed to play for 11 weeks on 400 sqm. Unfortunately the museum was not big enough.

The Germans are not ready for working on their cold war history.For this reason I am planning to leave the country and have an own museum on cold war history in another country.

Regards

Frank :cheers: .