News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order for Personal Courage

Megan

Орден "За личное мужество"

Instituted: 1991.

Discontinued: 1994, being replaced by the Order of Courage.

Awarded: For individual acts of bravery.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_03_2009/post-1530-1237049986.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_03_2009/post-1530-1237050002.jpg

Edited by Megan

• 1 month later...

I would just like to point one thing out about this order. The one illustrated above is a fake. The real obvious thing about it is the engraved serial number. It should be a minimum of six digits with zeros leading for example: 001234 or 000123. I don't have a picture of an original on hand but i know that this is a dead give away. The much larger zero compared to the other numbers also points at being fake.

Cheers

Chris

I would just like to point one thing out about this order. The one illustrated above is a fake. The real obvious thing about it is the engraved serial number. It should be a minimum of six digits with zeros leading for example: 001234 or 000123. I don't have a picture of an original on hand but i know that this is a dead give away. The much larger zero compared to the other numbers also points at being fake.

Cheers

Chris

Cheers

Chris,

You are mistaken.

Six numbers was at Orders which awarded in the USSR.

And it is a transition period Orden. At it can be ONLY four numbers.

The biggest known number - 4101.

Regards

Roman

Good to know so would you say the above is a genuine example? I'd still not touch one of these with a 10 foot pole as i've hear 99 of 100 that a person see's are fake. Whats your thought on this?

Cheers

Chris

Good to know so would you say the above is a genuine example? I'd still not touch one of these with a 10 foot pole as i've hear 99 of 100 that a person see's are fake. Whats your thought on this?

Cheers

Chris

Under small images I cannot confirm anything.