News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Still trying to ID Iraqi General - FAREEQ AWAL

Sivart

Hello all, I am still attempting to identify this Iraqi General. He shows the rank of General, or Fareeq Awal. I can't find any pictures that match him, but with that nose it should be possible for someone to ID him.

Thanks!!!

Sivart :cheers:

Profile with rank

Paul do you see the detail in the insignia he is wearing very beautiful: look at his rank and get an idea of the originals:

Lorenzo

Rank sleeve has the Iraqi Airforce Wing Insignia on the Officers Academy Red Strip, thick swade red material.

I would pay $500.00 for his beautiful manufactured original Rank Sleeve $$$$$ :love:

Very Very Nice:

Lorenzo

Ok I e-mailed a good friend of mine his name is AirVice Marshal General George Sada he wrote a book about his life as an Iraqi Airforce Fighter Pilot under the Saddam Regime, as a christian. The books title is Saddam Secrets here is his reply back to me.

Hi LunaThis very good man is the Four Star General Adnan Khairalla my best friend, he was the Minister of Defense and Deputy of the Commander in Chief of Iraq and he is the true cousin of Saddam Hussein and his brother In Law His sister Sajida Khairalla was the first wife of Saddam, In year 1989 was killed in a Helicopter Crash and there are lot of suspicious that it was don by Saddam because General Adnan was very much beloved by the Iraqis and the Military ,Saddam was very afraid of him because he was the only man who could take his place,and that is why everybody thinks that Saddam killed him by the Helicopter crash.Have my best regards. George

I hope this helps you I love haveing true Iraqi Military friends in High places

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

Thanks you for the inquiry to your friend. I have about a dozen 8x10 pictures of Adnan Khairallah, all from a photo album my unit brought back in 2006. Once we had been hom for a few months and got an influx of new personel, the new people in charge decided to get rid of them, I saved as many as I could. I have only been able to find a few thumbnail sized pictures to compare mine to, but it looks like the same man to me!

Here are the ones I have found for comparison.

So, now that General Adnan Khairalla has been identified, its time to ID his general buddies! All of the following pictures have been cropped down to just show ranks and faces. First up is this maroon beret wearing Airborne General, a Fariq (3 star). Two pictures of him...............

Edited by Sivart

Here he is seated with another unidentified general, a Liwa' (2 star). I also have a photo of General Khairalla in this same setting recieving a plaque of some sort with a woman, perhaps his wife??

This one shows a group of what appears to be general officers, hard to make out the exact rank though. It appears that the Airforce officer may be a general officer, maybe even Lorenzo's friend General Sada!! Let me know what you think!

This one shows a group of what appears to be general officers, hard to make out the exact rank though. It appears that the Airforce officer may be a general officer, maybe even Lorenzo's friend General Sada!! Let me know what you think!

Give me some time, I sent the e-mail for this picture so now we wait:

Lorenzo