News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...

NICE PIECE DO YOU KNOW IF THEY MADE A 4 HOLE BACK

Hi There,

The four prong versions that exist are usually made of zinc or a non-magnetic alloy and are the replacement or LDO duplicate pieces. The three prong steel version being the initial award pieces.

Regards,

Jay

Hi There,

The four prong versions that exist are usually made of zinc or a non-magnetic alloy and are the replacement or LDO duplicate pieces. The three prong steel version being the initial award pieces.

Regards,

Jay

Thank you for the information I bought this piece form an older gentelman who said it came form a tank crew member I don't know if it is right or not?

Guest Darrell

Thank you for the information I bought this piece form an older gentelman who said it came form a tank crew member I don't know if it is right or not?

I'm afraid you've been stung with the so called "helmet" fake.

Guest Darrell

Can you please explain what that means helmet fake? Thank you

The shape of the feathers on the eagles head looks like he's wearing a "helmet" thus the name.

Can you please explain what that means helmet fake? Thank you

Agreed....A well known fake. I doubt a Panzer backed Cholm shield even exists, if there was one it would probably be devoid of any cloth.

KR..Peter

Agreed....A well known fake. I doubt a Panzer backed Cholm shield even exists, if there was one it would probably be devoid of any cloth.

KR..Peter

I thought there were 2 panzer units that came to their rescue in Cholm wouldn't they have also recived this award for participation?

I thought there were 2 panzer units that came to their rescue in Cholm wouldn't they have also recived this award for participation?

Hi.....The elements of XXXXIX Armee Korps who liberated the Cholm defenders weren't eligible for the shield.

Peter

• 12 years later...