News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi every one, I found this Reichskriegsflagge recently, I forgot to measure it, but I think it is 89 x 59 cm, it passed th black light test (it doesn?t glows in most of it, and glows a just a very little bit in some spots), it is in bad shape due to decoloring, the most decolored side is the back one, it looks like it once had color in both sides because between the seams (as in the pictues).

I guess both sides had been decoloured (one side more that the other) when someone tried to wash the blood (now, I cannot tell if it is human, animal blood, or something that looks alike) seems like letters where whiped away or never been there, I don?t know.

Anyway, seems to be very good manufactured, the guy from wich I got it told me that this flag was from an u-boot

And now the pictures

what do you think about this???

I think it could be rust stains too, because both, blood and rust stains looks alike :) I would like to find luminol (the liquid that policemen sprays to find blood or corporal fluids stains) to test it with black light

• 4 weeks later...
    Guest charlie m

Out right fake .Burn the end of rope it will melt.

Construction nothing like genuine ww2 examples

regards cm

ps i have about 16 genuine nazi flags and a few banners.My biggest is a gross 10 RKF 300x500 and my 2 smallest RKFs 50x85 and not one glows under a black light.

Edited by charlie m

Out right fake .Burn the end of rope it will melt.

Construction nothing like genuine ww2 examples

regards cm

ps i have about 16 genuine nazi flags and a few banners.My biggest is a gross 10 RKF 300x500 and my 2 smallest RKFs 50x85 and not one glows under a black light.

Oh god, so fast I read your post I went running to burn the end of the rope, and it didn?t melt; it also passed the black light test because it doesn?t glows (unlike a west-wall medal ribbon I have that did glowed), just glows a very little bit in a few spots, like if it was washed with something. Do you have more information about these flags and construction??

thanks Charles, for your advice and any help you can give ; )

Guest charlie m

Sitching wrong

construction wrong

no reinforcing corners

wrong weave on rope and it looks like the rope it came with and i will bet it dous melt slightly if the burn test done correctly

bleeched to disguise the uv black light

made i think in the 70s sold for 50 dollers as a copy

regards

cm

Sitching wrong

construction wrong

no reinforcing corners

wrong weave on rope and it looks like the rope it came with and i will bet it dous melt slightly if the burn test done correctly

bleeched to disguise the uv black light

made i think in the 70s sold for 50 dollers as a copy

regards

cm

Interesting, I didn?t knew that bleach disguised the black light; about the burn test: how can I do it correctly? if you know any web page I would be gratefull, because I would like to buy more in a future and I would like to spot fakes.

Thanks Charles, for helping me to clean my collection from fakes

Guest charlie m
    DSCF0207.jpgThis is a very small example of my flag collection.Look at the ropes all the same weave and the headers are the same just differant designations Edited by charlie m

I can give you moor pics of all my othter flags if you want

just ask

cm

Oh, of course :D send more pictures of them :D , they very nice and the more I know about them the more I would spot a fake, and I hope that any one who needs help with flags or is thinking in buying one may find this thread usefull.

:cheers: