News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello gentlemen,

here is a picture with two guys wearing the same (for me) unknown order - what is it? Interesting to see that the left man has it in first place on his bar and the right man has it in last place - he prefers to wear his china medal with 2 battle clasps in first place as I would do too :rolleyes: . Maybe someone can tell me what Regiment it is?

any help is welcome , thanks in advance

Heiko

post-338-1245672466_thumb.jpg

Sweden??? Are you really shure about that...??? The sword order of sweden was for officers only - and these men are no officers!!! That would be indeed very curious :speechless1:

as far as i know there existed also a kind of affiliertes verdienstkreuz (only the center enamelled) that was awarded to non-officers aswell

LINK emedals

josef

Based on the shoulder straps, I believe those NCO's are from F?silier-Regiment K?nigin Viktoria von Schweden (1. Pommersches) Nr.34. Since the regimental chief was the Queen of Sweden, that increases the chance those medals are Swedish and they are shaped like the Order of the Sword.

It's definitely NCO's from F?silier Reg 34. You can vaugley see there honorbandeu on their pickelhaubes. If you sometime will consider selling it I would be very intrested as I try to collect anything related to the regiment. Here is an old thread with some of it. I'll try to update it some time.

Edited by RaZpuTiN

It's definitely NCO's from F?silier Reg 34. You can vaugley see there honorbandeu on their pickelhaubes. If you sometime will consider selling it I would be very intrested as I try to collect anything related to the regiment. Here is an old thread with some of it. I'll try to update it some time.

Very interesting... who knows if one of these NCOs the one wearer of the medal bar in my collection is ( see: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11870&hl=schwanz ). NCO had received his Sword's Order in 1909...

Ciao,

Claudio

Hi Claudio,

possible - but only Mr.Leftside can it be because of the chinamedal from Mr.Rightside missing on your very great group - by the way : In my eyes the cross of the order looks even better than the order itself... :jumping: :beer: