News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi,

I have some ribbon bars with those simple (and heavily faked :banger: ) Iron Cross devices. So, I better post them up here to hear gnomes second opinions as well. :cheers: What I do not like in first place is that non of them have Long Service awards. It's not a main criteria but still...

I am pretty sure that the last Wurtemberger bar device is good one. But most worring is the Bavarian bar device or what you think guys :unsure: .

11724887c8b578_l.jpg

11724885d27585_l.jpg

Guest Rick Research

Now I know why it takes so long to download your scans-- why are you using a remote imaging host site (which can go "poof" at any minute) instead of posting these HERE.? You've got an Epson scanner... size is not a problem.

No problem with any of those bars. No reason why a long service award would have been on any of them. Lots of young WW1 Leutnants dR came back as midleaged WW2 Hauptleute dR.

Thanks Rick! I can sleep now better! :jumping::jumping::jumping:

I checked "gallery" as well and compared them and do me devices looked fine. Bavarian bar was bothering me most because I got it from the seller on the local show who had as well lots of fakes but this one didn't feel bad on hand and I picked up right one then! :cheers:

Just wanted to be sure and ask second opinion! Thanks again! :beer:

Noor

Now I know why it takes so long to download your scans-- why are you using a remote imaging host site (which can go "poof" at any minute) instead of posting these HERE.? You've got an Epson scanner... size is not a problem.

Because I am lazy :blush: Just it's handy to use same uploaded pictures on the other forums as well then, especially those where is impossible to download pictures up. Also I can check and attach them to the emails in my work then, because GMIC is blocked there :cat:

I will try to start using local server in the future as well if its the problem to see my posts.