News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order Of The Crown Ribbon Device

f_18ujqwj40wem_5a4772b.jpg

Gldank,

some things on the combination of your favourite commander badge, are not correct.

I explain:

Either you have this medal attributed for civilians, or for the military.

your combination does both, that is why I think that your combination has been composed:

Either you have the version with the gold stripes (civilian acts during the hostilities) or you have it without gold stripes, but with crossed swords (crossed swords = attributed for the military).

In the case the medal was awarded for the miitary, the crosses swords are NOT mounted on the ribbon of the commanders neckribbon, but in that case, the holder will wear the medal of Officer in that particular order with those crossed swords on the ribbon.

hope to be helpfull,

kind regards,

Thank you. I thought it rather strange myself when I received it years ago but just left it alone. At least the sword device is not attached to the ribbon so easy to remove. unsure.gif