News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Air Force Uniform

Dolfek

Hello everyone,

I would like your opinions about this Air Force Major (Music Band) uniform. I´m not an Air Force expert, but I have some doubts about being 100 % original. It looks to me like a put together, so I have some questions.

First of all, the belt. Isn´t it an Army type? Shouldn´t be blue instead of red?

Second, the collar bages. Aren´t this ones for Air Force General?

About the cords, not a clue. So you opinions would be of much interest for me and very appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards,

Dolfek.

Edited by Dolfek

• 3 weeks later...

The belt is army, yes (it should have blue backing for air force). Collar badges are good IMHO, musicians wore general-style collar badges on concert uniforms (100% for army, but probably was the same with the navy. Check the stitching and craftsmanship (for collar pathes, shoulder straps, arm patches) - if these are good, it's probably a genuine one. All messed-with uniforms I've seen had sloppy home-made stitching of details.

Thanks Valter.

It´s what I thought about the belt, but the cords/lanyard it ´s what really keeps me confused.

I´ll have a look at the stitching.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Dolfek.