News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kreuzer Prinz Eugen Tally

Greetings,

I know that several members have been looking for a Prinz Eugen tally for some time.

I would like to make an offer, but I am saving my money for some U-Boat tallies.

This is a tough one for me to determine if original myself. I would be curious to see what some more experienced members had to say. If it was real however, I would be doing this ( :banger::banger::banger: )

Best luck.

I would love to know if one of the members here is successful on purchasing.

Regards,

2dresq

http://cgi.ebay.de/w...E:B:ONA:DE:1123

Edited by 2dresq

I have a feeling that this could be a good one, but from the photographs offered it is impossible to be 100% sure. There is an innaccuracy in the shape of the letter "K" in the common fakes that doesn't appear to be seen here, so if it is a fake it's a better than average one.

Not worth the risk on these images though.