News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

KM Officer Blue Reefer Jackets

Gents:

I have a question on the blue, double breasted, officer reeefer jackets. In looking at photos, there seems to be wide variation with button placement although most seem to adhere to have 10-button fronts. The buttons also appear to be consistent in that the lower pair is roughly level with the tops of the pocket flaps. The uppers seem to range all over the place. Here is my question:

Is this apparent inconsistency of button placement actually the result of the buttons being placed a set distance apart with the garment size creating the illusion of varying button placement? For example, if the buttons were placed 4cm apart, a jacket for someone wearing a smaller size would have buttons appearing to go higher up the chest. A tall person would appear with buttons ending lower on the chest. Same placement, visually much different.

Alternatively, was there just a very loose set of specifications resulting in all jackets being different?