News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

cannons and firearms

Tomas

Hello Tomas!

Nice pictures of Djuramåsa! When I was there just after they opened the museum, they only had some of the heavy ordnance and Swedish WW2-related displays. The small arms display is impressive, but having seen pskott m/68 and m/86 (AT4) on the pictures, I have to say I miss the dear old grg m/48 (Carl Gustaf RCL)!

/Jonas

Tomas - a great set of photos and they show the weapons collection off very well. I could identify many of them - however, not all of them. I see they are numbered - did you get a catalogue which would allow you to just list the name of each weapon ?

This thread follows on very well from Helen's views at the Pitt Rivers Museum. Mervyn

Tomas,

Thanks for sharing all those pictures!

Let me ask you where this museum is located?

Its content is very nice, but I have some reservations about two Lugers displayed (106 & 112).

# 112 has a barrel which is not original. Looks like a finnish Tikka-made barrel. But definitively not German.

# 106 seems to be a Navy Luger but the adjustable rear sight is missing.

But the remaining acerve is simply outstanding.

Douglas.

Edited by Douglas Jr.