News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Schaumburg-Lippe civilian medal bar

Hi,

Here is one interesting home made medal bar from Schaumburg-Lippe. Because it is so small state and I haven't seen many of this medals up on sale, I presume this combination can't be very common. What actually makes this bar more special for me is that it is my only trapez bar what is "home made".

Any idea, how many Schaumburg-Lippe Civil Merit Medals was awarded? Also what would be my chances to find them for that bar + what kind a figures in this case we are talking about?2014.gif

15707691aa88a0_o.jpg

Timo......why Schaumburg-Lippe ??? There are some more german awards , official and inofficial , with these coloures....and from the construction I would guess this are more likely some kind of shooting awards , price medals or some other "private awarded" medals.... or do you have something more to point on Lippe?

This is Schaumburg merit medal ribbon. Impossible to tell if someone used it for something edifferent, but I wonder why.

A double of silver and gold garde merit medal was awarded maybe to a dozen persons, I guess.

Rick would know...

From the construction I still think that it is not a bar of someone who had a silver and gold merit medal..... did you see the two pairs of holes in the centre of ech ribbon... one more thing why I think this is something private , remember all this little things pinned on ribbons in these crazy german shooting societies... :whistle:

BUT

of course Timo , if it really should be a Schaumburg pair - great great find :rolleyes: