News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese Red Cross Order

Noor

Hi all,

I have this nice Japanese Red Cross Order and I would like to query few things. Like I understand this award was established 1888.

But as a pretty random Japanese collector, I am struggling to ID correct period of this award.

First, from where I can read more about this award, how common it was, what for it was awarded and usually to who.... civilians I presume mainly?

It is currently still in use? Looking this case, its looks pretty modern to me? Is it post WW2 award? In this case what would be a fair price for that? Checked some online shops and there is similar ones listed up from 160 usd up to 195 GBP.

1633482386c734_l.jpg

16334809371a34_l.jpg

This is a nice order I like the detail on it. I can only agree here Pauls book is great I use it a lot for research an identification!

Paul did you date (80s 90s) the medal only by the case?

best regards

a l e x

This is a nice order I like the detail on it. I can only agree here Pauls book is great I use it a lot for research an identification!

Paul did you date (80s 90s) the medal only by the case?

best regards

a l e x

Hi Alex,

Yes the case is what dates it.

Regards,

Paul