News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Collected from the Yerevan Armenia Flea Market

"20 Year Old Armenian Cognac"

Will it survive another 20 unopened?

reminds me of the time I was in Damascus in Syria in 1980

and was given a bottle of Canadian Black Velvet by Canadian soldiers with U.N.D.O.F.

the bottle was dated 1974 and remains yet in my brothers home in Ireland, unopened.

Kevin in Deva. :jumping:

Kevin, the cognac is a birthday present for my son and I'm going home for a short visit in two weeks. So, no; it's days are numbered. :cheers:

I received a great bottle of Port from the commander of a Portuguese airborne battalion in Bosnia in 2003; it didn't survive either. But I still have the wooden box with the battalion's regimental insignia carved into the side! :catjava:

• 4 weeks later...

somewhere i have a bottle of the fabled north african "rommel rum"...now i will have to keep an eye out for it!

I am sorry I have to weigh in here ... I drank every last drop of my 1er RPIMa case of wine (last bottle consumed 29 Sept 2010 St.Michael's Day) vive les Paras!, vive les Rapas!