News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

Antonio Prieto

The Head of the House of Romanoff has established for women the Imperial Order of St. Anastasia in Honor of the First Tsaritsa of the Romanoff Family, Anastasia Romanovna

On 20 August 2010, the Head of the Russian Imperial House, H.I.H. Grand Duchess Maria Wladimirovna, established the Imperial Order of the Holy Great Martyr Anastasia for women, and approved its Statute.

The Order was established in honor of the Holy Great Martyr Anastasia, the “Alleviatrix of Captives,” who was executed for her Christian faith in the year 304 during the persecutions of the Emperor Diocletian, and in memory of her namesake, the first tsaritsa of the Romanoff family, Anastasia Romanovna (1530 – Moscow, 7/20 August 1560), the life and fate of whom foreshadowed, by Divine Providence, the royal service of Tsar Mikhail I Fedorovich and his descendants.

More information at: http://www.imperialhouse.ru/eng/dynastyhistory/honoursaward/2462.html