News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Women's Lot

Hello to all,

I am trying to find out some information on what I think is a small women's lot of items. The chevrons are about half the size of the male chevrons I have. The cover is longer than the male covers I have. The only markings on any of these items is on the inside band of the cover with the letters "DI274".

I am looking to find our what era these from and an approximate value of these items.

I would appreciate any information.

Dean

post-8689-053595100 1294643553_thumb.jpg

If the background to the chevrons is green, as it appears, these would date from about 1955 to the 1990s or later. Basically, during the period of the use of the Army Green Uniform. They were originally used with a blue background in the 1948-51 period. They appear to be cut edge rather than merrowed, so I would guess them dating to the earlier part of that period, say up until the early 1960s. I have no idea about the hat. Doc

Edited by Doc