News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sudan: Order of Military Accomplishment

sabrigade

This Order is awarded to commands, units or branches and not to individual members of the Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF).

It is awarded for varied achievements over a period of time or for a specific single act or deed in the military fields for activities that positively contribute and/or result in the progression and development of the SAF.

This Order is intended to create healthy competition and esprit d' corps within the SAF.

Reverse of the Order.

No makers mark are evident, the stamp or engraving on the medal is "SILVER".

Hello Sabrigade.I will post a clearer picture.Sometimes scanner are better than digital photo camera.

It's only the 2 nd time I see this very very big Order which is 83 millimeters wide & 103 millimeters height with a weight of 125 grammes.

The case I have with it is brown leather with coat of arms of Sudan.

I would be happy to enter in direct communication with you .

Emmanuel

For individuals is given the Star of Military Accomplishment.Still a big one,but smaller.

Just 70 millimeters wide and just only 86 millimeters height which is enormous when to compare to european size awards.

Its weight is 72 grammes.

Emmanuel

For individuals is given the Star of Military Accomplishment.Still a big one,but smaller.

Just 70 millimeters wide and just only 86 millimeters height which is enormous when to compare to european size awards.

Its weight is 72 grammes.

Emmanuel