News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Looking for information

speagle

My Dad returned from Korea in 1963 on the USS Breckenridge. I've looked in the Navy sites but can find no record of the ship. Can anyone give me some help on getting some info on it please?

Thanks in advance

This should keep you busy.

Hugh

1. USS General J. C. Breckinridge (AP-176) - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_General_J._C._Breckinridge_(AP-176) USS General J. C. Breckinridge (AP-176) ... USS General J. C. Breckinridge, a General John Pope class troop transport, was built under Maritime Commission ...

2. USS General JC Breckinridge (T-AP-176) - Transport (AP)

www.navsource.org/archives/09/22/22176.htm Mar 30, 2012 – General J C Breckinridge, 76k, USS General J. C. Breckinridge (AP 176) moored pierside at Shanghai, China in 1946. H.C.Jordan QMS3/c YO- ...

3. USS General J. C. Breckinridge Pictures

www.picsearch.com/.../USS%20General%20J.%20C.%20Breckinridg... Results 1 - 30 of 3657 – Find your USS General J. C. Breckinridge pictures at ...
      Online Library of Selected Images: -- U.S. NAVY SHIPS -- USS General J.. C ... Photo #: NH 104038 USS General J.. C.. Breckinridge (T-AP-176 ...

4. USS Breckinridge

www.narimasu.net/memory/candid/breckenridge/index.htm Feb 15, 2006 – We went to Japan in July 1957 on the USS Breckenridge and, as teenagers ... Operated under the Coast Guard, General J. C. Breckinridge was ...

5. United States Naval Mobile Construction Battalion Eleven

www.mcb11.com/historybooksale/history_highlights2.htm 15 October 1959, Battalion departed the homeport onboard the USNS General James C. Breckenridge, T-AP 176, bound for Okinawa, Ryukyu Islands.

6. USS General J. C. Breckinridge (T-AP-176) | Facebook

www.facebook.com/.../USS-General...C-Breckinridge.../2077779092... USS General J. C. Breckinridge (T-AP-176) is on Facebook. To connect with USS General J. C. Breckinridge (T-AP-176), sign up for Facebook today.

7. USS General J C Breckinridge AP 176 August 19 1965 | eBay

www.ebay.com › Buy 50 items – Find best value and selection for your USS General J C Breckinridge AP 176 August 19 1965 ... 4x6 Civil War Photo: CSA General John C. Breckinridge ...

8. Lt. Gen. James C. Breckinridge - Marines.mil

www.marines.mil/unit/tecom/mcu/grc/archives/Pages/papers2.aspx ABOUT JAMES C. BRECKINRIDGE. General Breckinridge was born September 13, 1877, in Memphis, Tennessee, and was appointed a Second Lieutenant in ...

9. Images for usns general c. breckinridge
      - Report images

George/Hugh,

Thanks so much for your timely assistance. Probably the key bit of info from all of that was the fact that she was sold to Japan for scrap. I appreciate your time.

Have a GREAT week.

Ed