News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

air crew europe clasp

Guest pikemedals

Guest pikemedals

hi all thoughts on this one guys. is the air crew europe clasp more rare than the air crew europe star medal ?.i never any official numbers on the ww2 clasps being issue.i seen the clasp being sold at 60 pounds and another dealer selling it for 55 pounds. paul

I would agree with Mervyn on both counts. Those who would have qualified for the Air Crew Europe medal but already were qualified for the Atlantic Star would have been awarded the Air Crew Europe clasp. This would have limited the number of Air Crew Europe Stars awarded. Though the same could be said for the Atlantic Star as it could have been awarded along witht he Air Crew Europe clasp.

It's always best if the paperwork is with any medal or group to support the clasp otherwise, as Mervyn said, "loose clasps fill me with suspicion".

Regards

Brian