News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Serbian Red Cross Society London

Hello Jovan,

I've seen a few of these in British auctions over the years. To date, I've not seen it published anywhere, so we must assume it is what it says on the medal...an award from the London branch of the Serbian Red Cross Society for some kind of war service, including, most likely, financial contributions to the society during and shortly after World War One.

If you are selling this or perhaps have a duplicate, I could use one for my Yugoslavia related collections of ODMs. Please let me know. Thank you.

Regards, Frank Draskovic in Los Angeles, California

Hello Frank

I bought this medal from the seller in England and he inform me that he bought on auction. I am looking for more information , Is it in 1914-18 London branch of Serbian red cross I am not shure if it was people from England would have a written record.

I am collecting Red Cross orders and medals and this is not common medal I am from Serbia and have lot of friend collectors and traders and only 2 items are in the collections one without the rebbon.

If you have any question about orders and medals from Kingdom Serbia, Kingdom Yugoslavia and SFRJ Tito ask me I would be glad to help.

My e-mail jovanmara@gmail.com

KIND REGARDS

Jovan Mara