News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

For one free CD from my website...

StephenLawson

"In a dogfight, indecision can be fatal. The sky becomes a whirlwind of twisting planes and tracers. Instinct guides your hands. You and your machine meld to become a creature of the air. You dive, weave, set yourself up for a kill, and all the time, there's no time to think. Your whole body is an exposed nerve, sensitive to the subtlest maneuvers of your elusive prey. If you are attuned with your machine, and with your target, you will suceed in your mission. But if you are not -- if you have even the slightest moment of hesitation -- then it is you who becomes the prey."

The first correct posting wins you one free CD of any kit review / build on my site. You must use the person's full known name and rank at the time he is credited with the statement.

My Webpage

Edited by StephenLawson

Stephen, What would you say of der Rittmeister Hans von Hammer ? :rolleyes: Cheers. Ch.

I would say that your a devouted fan of DC comics and a enthusiast , devotee and deep seated research fiend for the the subject of "The Hammer of Hell." You are the winner. Go to my website choose the CD kit review and send me here or at the website your address.