News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Where to look for military medals,orders,badges in London

Hello

I am a new memeber of your club and very glad to be in such an environment..I wish I would know about such a club earlier and be a part of it..

I am a collector of WW1 Military medals,orders ,decorations,badges and all other antique military items especially Ottoman /Turkish but also interested in any items related to Gallipoli campaign...I am reading,searching,investigating history of WW1 period and collecting as well...Altough internet became the main source of any related purchase ,but maybe because of my age and old fashioned view I still love to look for and visit the antique shops,fairs ,flea markets etc..Where ever I go around the world I try to visit the places even only for the fun and mystery of looking,tracking...Next week I will be in London including the wekend..I would be very glad if anyone can assist and help me by sharing his experience about the places in London worth to visit where I can find any of these type military items..That can be any particular military antique shop,a passage,flea market or a special fair duri,ng these days in the region...

Thanks a lot for your support in advance ,I am glad to become a part of your club..

Regards..

Hi, I am not resident in London, however would suggest a reference to the Medals Yearbook. A few of the dealers that are listed in London are as follows (no means an exhaustive list and as London is a big city I have no idea where they are relative to each other:

Norman W. Collett

Great War Medals

Spink and son - auction house.

Stephen Wheeler

A search on the internet should provide their addresses.