News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese Armour Display

Brian Wolfe

Hello Everyone,

I thought that members interested in armour and especially Japanese Armour, as I am, might find this article from our local paper, The Waterloo Region Record, interesting. If by our good luck any members might just be in the area where this is being displayed it would be great if some photos could find their way back here to the forum. ;)

Regards

Brian

Very interesting Brian. Probably well worth a visit.

Whilst on the subject of Japanese displays , the top Museum is tucked away in London's East End. Owned and

run by the Victoria and Albert Museum from Kensington - the Cambridge Heath Museum concentrate on the

the V & A's exceptionalJapanese collection and also Toys. The Toys are also worth a visit.

The Museum is easy to get to - go by sub-way to the Bethnal Green Station , this brings you to Cambridge

Heath Road - turn right and the Museum is a little way along the road. When I was a Home Beat Police

Officer this was in my area - always attracted lots of visitors. They are probably on line. Mervyn