News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Royal Yugoslav Air Force Pilot badge

Hello Jovapad

I see none responded to your question, and I'll give a shot!

Pilot Kirasić was one of the best pilots of the SHS and later in the NDH. I believe the picture is genuine, the box is genuine as well, but of Sorlini Varazdin manufacturer! About the badge, i like the engravings, like the stamps(but fake badges have stamps as well), don't like he screws, they are not of K.K. Praha manufacture....

Have you bought this lot?

Best regards

Joseph

Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I bought it from the guy that got it from Barac & Pervan. So far from what I have researched it seems genuine. The engravings and stamps as you say, look authentic. Don't know what KK screws look like, but these seem well used and vintage. Of course this is my feeling of it. :)

I am still looking for some other badges and trying to find out as much as I can about differences in manufacture and so on, so any help is welcome.

Thanks again for the reply,

Jovan

Are you looking for more of his badges specifically that he had? (Kirasic?)

If so, pm me and I'll direct you to where there are a lot :) We can't advertise on the forum so I would share the info. in pm :)