News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Yugoslav Star

Dear Friends

I see a very rare order in ebay,order of the yugoslav star.

how about your view of this order,real or fake

why this order only have brest star? and I never see this case of this order。so I think case is strange.

It's real. But it's the 2nd class breast star meaning it belongs to a neck badge and is incomplete. The first picture from that auction isn't the order that's for sale it's in a museum and the case doesn't belong to this order. The case belongs to the order of the warbanner.

Note: the seller says "real rubies"

This is deceiving: he actually means that the stones aren't glass or enamel but these are synthetic stones and not naturally mined (therefore worthless). There are some pieces of this order with naturally mined rubies - they are extremely rare (no more than 15 made) and more expensive

" I still do not know real or fake, perhaps it ia a new museum copy ,because the seller 's image is too small "

It looks legitimate, but the only problem with it is, why just buy the breast star :( since its a 2nd class.

Edited by Rogi

The box could be for the Order of the Republic 1st class. I saw just couple of boxes for the Order of the War Banner and one of the differences between those and the boxes for the Order of the Republic is the color of the rope inside the box (around the black cloth and on the inner side of the lid - "around" the coat of arms) it's yellow vs. white.

Edited by paja

The box could be for the Order of the Republic 1st class. I saw just couple of boxes for the Order of the War Banner and one of the differences between those and the boxes for the Order of the Republic is the color of the rope inside the box (around the black cloth and on the inner side of the lid - "around" the coat of arms) it's yellow vs. white.

Yes you are absolutely right. This box is for the first class Republic. Also the war banner case is inscribed on top.