News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hitler in der Karikatur der Welt Tat gegen Tinte

Guys,

Got this interesting book yesterday, it dates from Sept 1933 when they were doing very well and were no doubt supremely confident. It appears to address the 'lies' of the international and internal press of the times. In hindsight the press had him nailed for what he was quite early on by all accounts, so are wars just enevitable continuing Brians theme....? I would have thought to own this book a bit later on would probably have done you no good! I shall post up some more if any interest.

Jock :)

Hello Jock.

Interesting book you retrieved.

Ernst "Putzi" Hanfstaengl whose name appears as the "author" was an early confident and favorite of Hitler until he fell out of favor.

Belonged to a prominent German family, attended Harvard and managed the U.S. branch of the family business and resided in Germany later. Fell out of favor with Hitler and during WW II assisted the U.S. government. His later publications should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thanks for showing this.

Bernhard H. Holst

Bernhard,

Glad you like it, I shall post up more pictures as that is just a few of them. I am rather surprised that the Regime allowed this to be sold in Germany as it focuses all of the negative world opinion in one place, I suppose they were winning then and thought they were untouchable? At that time they were!

Jock :)

Edited by Jock Auld