News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

He's a member here..........

Yes, I see he is, and he's selling it clearly marked as a replica. I was -not- making any comments about the seller. His description isn't representing it as "real" or a "post war copy" as the Spanish copies on ebay (and elsewhere) are usually described. The seller is being honest and straightforward, and I wasn't implying anything else. If it was taken that way....my apologies to the seller first, and foremost, and then to all others.

What's potentially dangerous about -this- piece is that the next owner may add false jewelers marks, silver content stamps, etc, and try passing it off as real. The typical Spanish copy on the market is usually bronze-gile, not silver.

I hope this is sold to someone honest, and not with other ideas in mind.

Les

Hi Les, no harm, no foul, intended or otherwise...... nor inferred and/or perceived..... i simply wanted folks to know he was a member. That's all! Eduardo had the piece on the Sales Forum for 800- Euro. Figure his reserve to be somewhere there abouts. A good copy and I'm just one of those people that has a seriously hard time ponying up to the bar for a copy....... I'd rather have no original and no fake. But that's me.