News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SA kevlar helmet id

mickey

hi all I collect pre 94 south African police gear and was wondering if anyone had any info on this south African m87 Kevlar helmet I recently picked up it has the standard interior and the saphi label with what I believe is a relatively early production number of 006349 (the date has faded) matt black rather than the standard brown the info I received when purchased was possible sap issue it does not have the later attachments for a face shield any info appreciated thanks

• 3 months later...

Mickey  -  as for Ed  -  sincere apologies for this post not having an answer at an earlier date.    From the sounds of it is is probably an early South African Police riot helmet.   They would not have had the screen attachment.  However, I hope an ex-SAP member will be able to help.    Best wishes   Mervyn