News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Belgium : Korean War Orders, Decorations and Medals

Order of Leopold II, Knight class, with silver crossed swords "COREE" and a bronze palm, indicating a war time award and later addition of the swords as awarded to veterans of the Korean War 1950-53.

[attachmentid=32966]

Military Decoration for Bravery (aka Article 4), 2nd class, complete with its palm on the ribbon. Reverse : King Leopold III's cypher corresponding with the "L" of the obverse palm device.

[attachmentid=32968] [attachmentid=32969]

The War Cross with 2 palms (= citations) on the ribbon. Reverse : King Leopold III's cypher corresponding with the "L" of the obverse palm devices.

[attachmentid=32970] [attachmentid=32971]

The Combattant Volunteer Medal with silvered bars indicating being under enemy fire or bronze bars (present in the theatre but not having been under actual enemy fire) - also on the ribbon are retroactively awarded bars for world wars I and II.

[attachmentid=32973] [attachmentid=32974]

• 4 years later...

Good morning

Favour for those photographs,aside noteworthy l of beret, what anceins that

js have known were carrying on the pocket, I not n was having ever considering

decorations .

slt

Claude