News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have a few document groupings that I would like to do extensive research on. Having no experience in this field how would you go about looking for info. Some have pow discharge papers etc, is it possible to find out if and when they died, where they lived etc?

Regards

paul

Hello;

The ability to find information quickly depends often on personality involved, rank and also arm of service, as to what information is available and where! Sometimes this information can only be available to families.

This is definatly the case for british medal holders, the army enquiry office will say very little to you unless you are a relative!

Regards

Matt Gibbs

Guest Rick Research

Post them. Can't tell without SEEING them.

:rolleyes:

THEN we will see what can be done. :ninja:

I assume these were for an enlisted man, which means odds are extremely slight.

Rick,

Here is his DKIG doc. I aquired the group a few weeks ago, with it came a

deutsche sportabzeichen in gold booklet dated 23rd August 1966 Duisburg.

The previous owner had listed his promotions, award dates etc, just thought it would be nice to see if I could find out what happened after 1966

[attachmentid=33291]

Edited by Paul H