News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Ribbon availability

KC13

Hello, I recently acquired a trio of Zimbabwe medals (Independence Medal. Liberation Medal Silver and Service Medal for 10 years service). Unfortunately, the Liberation Medal Silver has the ribbon of a Long and Exemplary Service Medal. Would any of you know where I could obtain a correct ribbon?

The Orders and Medals Society of America - 'OMSA' - has a 'ribbon bank' for its members, though I have no idea what it consists of or how one gains access.  But probably worth contacting them to enquire.  We also have at least a couple of South African members in the GMIX, one of whom is a researcher, so perhaps she'll see this and respond too.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

The Orders and Medals Society of America - 'OMSA'  did the trick. I joined the society, contacted the manager of the 'ribbon bank' and my ribbons are on the way!! Many thanks again Peter!