News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Large Hitler Youth Banner

I thought I would post this banner, as it is the first purchase I have made since becomeing a member here, it measures 25 feet by 5 feet. and is quite the handfull.

The kids at work had fun climbing on the roof of one of my customers houses to drapse it down the side. :blush:

Guys, Is that Herr Rosenberg in the photo with the 2 ladies. Also, did anybody give you any grief when you hung the banner outside? If I were to do that I would probably get a tax audit at the very least. Thanks for showing. Robert :love:

Guys, Is that Herr Rosenberg in the photo with the 2 ladies. Also, did anybody give you any grief when you hung the banner outside? If I were to do that I would probably get a tax audit at the very least. Thanks for showing. Robert :love:

I did it early in the Morning, hopeing no one would see, but one gentleman did while walking his dog, It turned out I knew him, and he got a real kick out of it,

Thankfully the owner of the house is in florida while we renovate, he would be less entertained as his last name is similar to Greenbaum, lol

Dan