News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Honved 1919 - 1938 rank lists

Gentlemen,

Maybe a silly question, but did the Hungarian Honved produce rank lists during the period 1919 to 1938? I suspect that there nothing produced between 1919 to around 1925.

Thanks,

Ian

Thank you very much for the information.  

I am after general information, nothing specific.   What title did the rank list have and are any of them available on-line (especially the early ones pre 1930's)? 

Regards,

Ian

Edited by Ian

Thanks for the reply and the link.   As I suspected the Communist Government destroyed or hid away the Horthy era rank lists.

I am trying to ascertain the final rank of three Officers;

vitéz Módly Zoltan (28 Mar 1882 – 25 Jul 1966) - Hungarian GM                                                                                                             vitéz ruhmwerthi Rapaich Richárd (19 Jun 1882 – 09 Jun 1973) - Hungarian GM                                                                               dormándi Dormándy Géza () – Hungarian ezredes?